St. Anne’s Hospital is a Catholic Hospital founded by the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary Congregation (LCM). The LCM was founded by Mary Potter in 1877 in Nottingham England. It was Mary’s vision to establish a religious community that would not only pray for the world’s dying, but also give Christian care to the sick and dying.
In 1932, the then Archbishop of Salisbury, Archbishop Chichester, invited the LCM Sisters to establish a hospital in Salisbury. On the 15th of August 1937, St. Anne’s Hospital officially opened. Revenues generated from the hospital enabled the LCM Sisters to open and operate rural health facilities that serve the marginalised and poor who are not able to access and afford private health care services.
World Class affordable health and wellbeing hub.
Bringing the healing presence of Jesus Christ to the world.
- Compassionate Presence